The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
We do not store credit card details. If your payment method is by Credit Card or PayPal, your details will be securely passed to the payment processing company in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. We will not collect your card details and they will not be passed to any third party.
If you would like to know what information we hold or wish to have your information removed from our database please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it for you.
A browser cookie is a small amount of information sent from a website and saved into a visitor’s web browser.
- track the surfing habits of visitors
- make it easier for returning customers to login
- remember what products were added to the shopping cart
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies some features will be disabled. It might affect the user experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.